Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Procedure
All returns must include a ACL Computers & Software, Inc. RMA reference number. Failure to obtain and provide the RMA will result in the merchandise being refused and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense without any action by Master IT. To obtain a RMA, Click Here. You must login with your supplied MasterIT account. You must have the following information available: customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action requested (exchange/replacement/repair/refund/credit) and whether the merchandise has been opened or still has the manufacturer’s seal intact. All RMA requests will receive a reference number, which is not approval to return the merchandise. Once ACL Computers & Software, Inc. approves your RMA request, we will place the word “Approved” in your RMA request and e-mail you, including the return shipping address. Please note the return address as it is not always the same. Allow 2-3 days for all RMA requests. Once issued, RMAs are valid for 10 days, and all returned product(s) must be received by Master IT during this time period. You must put your RMA reference number on the return common carrier shipping label (usually in the attention line), not the product box or package. DO NOT WRITE ON THE OUTSIDE OF ANY RETAIL BOXES. If you do, the returned product will be refused- NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Refurbished / Used / Off-Lease products are accepted for replacement ONLY for up to 20 days, unless otherwise listed, from original shipping date.
– Most Software products have a NO Return policy.
– Most opened non-defective products will not be approved for return.
– IBM, HP/Compaq, Acer, Toshiba and other major manufacturers require you to contact them directly before any returns are allowed. Many of these same manufacturers will directly handle any and all replacements.
– For Printer Supplies (toner/drums/etc.)-most brand name manufacturers (like HP, Lexmark, Okidata) require you to deal direct with them for the entire warranty period. ACL will handle replacements for some third party manufacturers on these same items.
All non-defective returns will be charged a $ 25.00 or 20% restocking fee, whichever is greater. Any returned defective items tested and found to be in working order will be assessed a $ 25.00 or 20%, whichever is greater, restocking fee and/or returned to customer, at Master IT’s discretion.
All products returned must include ALL original manufacturers’ boxes or packages with UPC codes, all packing materials, all manuals, all blank warranty cards, all accessories and all other documentation included in the original shipment, unless otherwise agreed to by Master IT. The retail boxes must NOT be written on, or they will be refused. Failure to include all these items may result in the return not being accepted or you being charged for the missing items, at ACL’s discretion.
RMA Request Checklist
Use this checklist for quick handling of your RMA Request:
1. Obtain RMA Request by clicking here.
2. Customer Number, Invoice Number, Serial Number (if applicable), Reason for Return and Action Requested are to be provided during RMA Request Process.
3. Status will be listed as one of the following: Pending; Approved; or Denied.
4. All returns must include all original manufacturers’ boxes or packages with UPC codes, all packing materials, all manuals, all blank warranty cards, all accessories and all other documentation included in the original shipment, unless otherwise agreed to by ACL Computers & Software, Inc. Retail boxes must NOT be written on, NO EXCEPTIONS.
All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer. Products being replaced or repaired by ACL Computers & Software, Inc. will be returned at ACL’s expense, via ground freight, unless you specify otherwise and agree to pay any and all additional shipping charges. All related fees (shipping and return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases. You are responsible for all risks of loss and damage to any products being returned to ACL Computers & Software, Inc. Fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage and use a carrier that provides you with proof of delivery, i.e. – U.S. Mail Certified, UPS, Federal Express or DHL.
Allow 30 days from acceptance of the return for all refunds or credits on approved RMA requests. Any non-defective returns for credit are subject to the fluctuating market value. The amount credited will be the lesser of the Market Value or Purchase Price.
If you receive a visibly damaged product, refuse the shipment and immediately notify ACL Computers & Software, Inc. If the damaged product is accepted, note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record, save the product, save the original box and packaging and immediately notify Master IT’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, and no later than 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER RECEIPT, to obtain further instructions on how to proceed. A damaged product is one that has been physically damaged during transit where the box is damaged and the product inside is also damaged. A defective product is one that has arrived in good condition, but fails to operate as the manufacturer intended once it is installed properly.
Pricing Changes and Typographical Errors Disclaimer
Prices, specifications and availability of products changes frequently without prior notice. Product descriptions may not reflect current technical information. Any typographical, photographic or specification error in product, pricing, or offers is subject to correction. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such products listed at the incorrect price, even if your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ACL will immediately issue a credit to your credit card. Although Internet online processing generates an automatic confirmation and response via e-mail, ACL may make changes on pricing, product description, and/or specification, after the confirmation and prior to product shipment. ACL reserves the right to limit and prohibit any sale at its discretion.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without further notice. You should check this Policy on every visit for changes.